Essential Oils with Lava Bracelet Gift Box
These beautiful gift box sets make the ideal gift for
anyone on your holiday list!
Great teacher's gift idea
Featuring hand-strung porous lava stone beads surrounded by healing gemstones, you can choose from a variety of our gorgeous collection of lava bead healing stone bracelets, PLUS choose from 1 of 3 amazing genuine, organic essential oil blends handcrafted by local artisan, Crystal Lake Soap Company.
Simply add a few drops of your desired essential oil to the lava rock and allow the oil to absorb and emit wafts of healing scents throughout your day. Replace oils as needed.
- Hand strung lava rock beaded bracelet
- Made with quality beading elastic for durability
- As with all stretch bracelets, to avoid overstretching and breaking, place your hand thru the bracelet and roll on and off
- Designed to be one size fits most
Choose from nine different bracelet styles OR if you prefer one of our other lava bracelets in the collection not featured here, simply choose "Other" and drop us a note at the time of checkout as to which one you'd like
Essential Oil Blends:
- Good Vibes - This uplifting, happy blend promotes good moods and features the aromatic scents of sweet orange grapefruit, lemon, mandarin, and spearmint
- Stress & Anxiety - Use this blend to help aid in relaxation and to combat feelings of stress and anxiousness. Features the beautiful aroma of sweet orange, Ylang Ylang, chamomile, elemi, patchouli, mandarin, and tansy
- Lavender - This scent needs no introduction. The soft smell of lavender is often used for stress and relaxation and promotes restful sleep
Each Reckless Spirit design is carefully handmade with the utmost care and attention. Our designs are edgy yet sophisticated, passionate yet fiery, each with its own personality to match your own. Therefore, minor imperfections are a part of each unique design and contribute to the overall character of the piece itself. Because all our pieces are hand assembled with love and care, our creations should not be subjected to water or rigorous treatment. Please do not clean with harsh chemicals as this could cause damage to the pieces. Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to clean your piece.