Happy Stack Feel Good Stretch Bracelet Set
Attitude is everything! No matter what challenges you might be facing, keeping a positive outlook is so important which is why we created Happy Stacks. These one-of-a-kind stacks feature uplifting accents to serve as a reminder to smile daily. Each of our stretch Happy Stack bracelet stacks are made from a variety of stunning beads that can include gemstones acrylic, crystal, glass, and more and can be beautifully worn alone or mixed and matched with any of our other coordinating awareness stretchies, traditional stretch bracelets, or leather cuff bracelets. Each stack is one-of-a-kind, so once it's sold, it cannot be recreated.
This listing is for a set of 5 bracelets
Stretch Bracelet Stack Features:
- Hand strung beaded bracelet featuring a variety of beads: gemstones acrylic, crystal, glass, and more
- This stack is strung using teal blue hues and can even be coordinated with our other Prostate Cancer, Juvenile Diabetes, and other awareness bracelets honoring the colors to raise awareness and support patients, survivors, friends, family, and caregivers.
- Hand strung with quality beading elastic for durability
- Designed to be one size fits most at 7"
- These versatile bracelets can be worn as a set or individually.
IMPORTANT ABOUT SIZING: Unless otherwise specified, all bracelets will be sized at 7". If a different size is preferred, please message us at the time of ordering. (PLEASE NOTE: The average size for a woman is 7" and for a man 8".) Please take the time to measure your wrist. If the size you select does not fit, you can mail the bracelet back to us for resizing by messaging us. However, as per our store policies we do require the customer to cover the cost of both shipping the bracelet to us and then back.
As with all stretch bracelets, to avoid overstretching and breaking, place your hand thru the bracelet and roll on and off
Each Reckless Spirit design is carefully handmade with the utmost care and attention. Our designs are edgy yet sophisticated, passionate yet fiery, each with its own personality to match your own. Therefore, minor imperfections are a part of each unique design and contribute to the overall character of the piece itself. Because all our pieces are hand assembled with love and care, our creations should not be subjected to water or rigorous treatment. Please do not clean with harsh chemicals as this could cause damage to the pieces. Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to clean your piece.